The aim of Columba Catholic College's academic program is to make available to students opportunities to:
- attain academic excellence
- receive a broad general education
- gain life skills to function as members of society
- develop as independent, lifelong learners
- obtain the qualifications to enable them to proceed to further education and employment
- examine all knowledge in the light of Christian values
For more specific information please refer to the Curriculum Handbooks available on this website.